Warehouse Team Member
Howies Hockey, Inc. is a fast growing sporting goods Distribution Company headquartered in Kentwood, MI with an additional distribution center just outside of Toronto, ON. Our focus is selling the World’s Highest Quality hockey accessory products to pro shops, retail stores, junior, college, professional teams, and international distributors; along with our expanding internet sales business. We pride ourselves on our strong teamwork oriented culture, industry leading customer service, and ability to dynamically fulfill orders quickly and error free across all sales channels – all in support of protecting the Howies premium brand.
Location: 279 Sumach Drive Burlington, ON L7T 0B5
Hours: Full-time (Minimum 40 hours per week)
- Ability to work in at an organized, high pace level to meet all warehouse demands.
- Assimilate well to the Howies team environment and culture.
- Pick and pack all orders ranging from small online orders to larger complex pallets efficiently & error-free.
- Actively manage all inventory according to company procedures and system requirements.
- Receive in and stock new product
- Re-stock and condense warehouse
- Keep accurate inventory on-hand levels
- Notify warehouse manager of low stock items or inventory issues
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse at all times.
- Execute on special tasks such as operating Howies van to make drop offs and pickups.
- Availability to work long hours during sales and holiday rush season.
- Always keep the Howies brand integrity in mind.
- Ability to operate a forklift is a plus.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness while maintaining efficient workflow at all times. Monitors own work to ensure quality, and applies feedback to improve performance.
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback to build morale and group commitments and buy-in to objectives.
- Safety: Performs all work related duties in a way that is never detrimental to self or team. Operates all equipment and tasks with safety being the top priority.